Images not rendering on conversion to pdf

When converting a document in Word xml format to pdf the embedded images are not rendering correctly. One is correct, the second is in the wrong position and the third is scrambled.

I have attached the original documnet and the conversion. Tested using Aspose.Words version 10.2.0.0.

Regards,
Richard

Hi Richard,
Thank you for reporting these problems to us. I managed to reproduce the problems on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issues. You will be notified as soon as they resolved.
Best regards,

Thank you

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5029) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

That’s fixed the image not rendering properly, so it’s much better thanks.

However, the top right image is still in the wrong position. I’ve attached before and after images.

Thanks for the great support.

Regards,
Richard

Hi
Thanks for your request. Yes, you are right; this issue is still unresolved. We will let you know once it is fixed.
Best regards,

Hi,
Is this issue resolved in the latest release of Aspose.Words for Java

Regards,
Kashif

Hello
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. As I can see analysis of this issue is completed, so I think it will be fixed soon. We will let you know once the issue is resolved.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5030) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.