Images not visible

This is a new post related to “Value in a TextBoxField is not visible” which was fixed by 30015.
I have attached a sample to show that the fix doesn’t work with Images: if you go to the latest page, for question 10, there is an image, but you need to click on the field to see it.

I am using Aspose.PDF 6.4.0 and the code is:
form.FillImageField(fieldName, imageFileName);

Hi Jclegall,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. For the sake of correction, I have logged this problem as PDFNEWNET-31890 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Jclegall,

Thanks for your patience.

Our development team is working on this issue and to exactly replicate the issue at our end, we would appreciate if you provide the source file and image. This will help us to identify the root cause of the issue.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi, I believe the same attachments provided under the "Value in a TextBoxField is not visible" should allow you to reproduce the error with ease.

Hi Siew,

Thank you very much for your support. Our development team is working on this issue and you will be updated via this forum thread on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are realy sorry for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi Siew,

Thank you for your patience.

I am very pleased to inform you that the issue is resolved by the development team and this issue will be a part of Aspose.Pdf for .NET v7.0 (to be released in May as per our monthly release plan) after following the complete testing and release cycle. Please be patient and we will notify you once the version is available for download.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-31890) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.