Images replicated several times after Word 2 PDF is done

I just licensed my Aspose.Word and Aspose.PDF and I´m trying to convert a .doc file into a PDF one. Fact is, after converting it I get the only image in the .doc file repeated several times all over the PDF document. Looks like the licensed version is not working properly even though I did not see any watermarks or garbled text after putting the Aspose.Custom.lic file in my project.

help please.

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Could you please provide the codes that can reproduce this error?

I sure could! It´s not exactly finished but that´s pretty much everything that has to do with ASPOSE.

Thanks Smile [:)]

Imports Aspose.Word
Imports Aspose.Pdf

Public Class PDFMaker
Public Sub GeraPDF(ByVal sCaminhoArquivoWord As String, ByVal sArquivoWord As String, ByVal sCaminhoArquivoPDF As String, ByVal sArquivoPDF As String)
Try
Dim LicenseWord As New Aspose.Word.License
Dim LicensePdf As New Aspose.Pdf.License

LicenseWord.SetLicense("c:\inetpub\wwwroot\padrao\DLL Ref\Aspose.Custom.lic")
LicensePdf.SetLicense("c:\inetpub\wwwroot\padrao\DLL Ref\Aspose.Custom.lic")

Dim doc As Document = New Document(sCaminhoArquivoWord & sArquivoWord)
doc.Save(sCaminhoArquivoPDF & "input.xml", SaveFormat.FormatAsposePdf)

Dim pdf As Pdf = New Pdf
pdf.BindXML(sCaminhoArquivoPDF & "input.xml", Nothing)
pdf.Save(sCaminhoArquivoPDF & sArquivoPDF)

Kill(sCaminhoArquivoPDF & "input.xml")

Catch ex As Exception
Throw New Exception(ex.Message)
End Try
End Sub
End Class

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please attach your Word document and let us test it? If you don't want other people see your document, please send it to tommy.wang@aspose.com.

Dear Marcelo,

Here is Roman's answer to a similar question:

The extra image came out because it is actually present in the document in the first page header of the document.

I’ve fixed this in Aspose.Word 3.2.1 that will be released in the next few days.

If you want a workaround immediately, then insert some text into the document that you have at least two pages, go to File / Page Setup / Layout and switch on Different First Page Header Footer option and you will see the first page header. You can delete it and delete the extra text you inserted to return back to one page.

Okay, I sent the file over to Tommy Wang.

It´s worth saying that I updated my version of Aspose Word and PDF and....nothing. The problem persists.

I didn´t try the workaround yet but I can say now that it won´t do for us so I´d rather wait for Mr Wang´s answer.

I have tesed your document and the error is caused by Aspose.Word. Please refer to the answer from Roman in the upper post.

I´ll do that, Tommy. Thanks