Images ( single page/ multipage itff file- JPG- BMP etc ) to PDF

Hi,

Currently I am working on a client’s requirement. The requirement is to convert images (single page/multipage tiff file, JPG, BMP etc) into a PDF file. Also, if there are mix of files PDF, tiff , JPG etc then first convert them into PDF and then merge them into a single PDF.

I would like to know if this functionality is possible to achieve using ASPOSE?

Hi Anusree,

Thank you for considering Aspose.Pdf.

Please see the following documentation links as per your required features.

How to convert and Image to PDF

Concatenate PDF files (DOM)

Concatenate PDF files (Facades)

Please feel free to contact support in case you need any further assistance.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello Nausherwan,

Thanks for your reply. I am looking for solution in java. I was able to find conversion of tiff to PDF in java in Aspose.pDF for Java but I could not find the concatenation of PDFs in java. Can you please provide me the link for concatentation of PDF into Single PDF in java.

Hello
Anusree,

Thanks for using our products.

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for Java and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java are two separate products. Aspose.Pdf for Java provides the feature to create PDF files from scratch. However Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java is a component which provides the capabilities to edit/manipulate existing PDF documents. As per your requirement for merging PDF files in Java environment, please try using Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java to accomplish your your requirement. For more information, please visit Concatenate PDF Documents

Please note that Aspose.Pdf for .NET is a single product which provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing Pdf files. Whereas for Java environment, we have two separate products i.e. Aspose.Pdf for Java for PDF creation and Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java which is used for the manipulation of existing PDF files. We are planning to release the merged version of Aspose.Pdf for Java but still we are not certain about the time lines when this merged version will become available.