Imaging for the Java Web Application

Hi,

I having following requirement, where image editor should integrated with existing Java based web application.

• User should able to check out the images from Spec-Image page.
  • Update Images from Spec-Image Page.
  • User should able to add the text, Line, Drawing and call out.
  • Check-in back to same Spec-Image Location.

I have couple questions on this product

Does this product can be integrated with web application?

Does this product provides tool bar like MS Paint or do we needed build it?

Does this product is just provides api, or complete product solution can be integrated with Java Based web applicaions?

Kindly responded to my queries.

Regards,

Jagan

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose. Aspose.Imaging for Java doesn’t has any GUI but its an API than can be embedded in any java application. It provides the routines to create, manipulate and save maximum image formats (TIFF,BMP,JPEG,PNG,GIF and PSD). So it can be used in an web application and you can build any tool bar on top of its routines.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Hi,

We are looking for UI(Toolbar) component so that it can be integrated with Java Based web application. Is there any provision to build this as an product from you side which should perform basic image editor features. We are looking to buy image editor which can be integrated with our web application. This proudct should supports above mentioned features.

Please let me know if your open for discussion.

Hi Jagan,

Sorry for the delayed response. We are looking into your request and will update you soon.

Best Regards,