ImapClient: Getting messages basedon UniqueId Filtering

Hi,

My application is currently engineered to find emails greater than a specified unique ID and process them, is there a way to replicate this criteria using Aspose Email ImapClient or would I need to download the ImapMessageInfo collection and filter from there? In my scenarios, emails stay on the server in the inbox until they are processed therefore I use the unique ID filter on subsequent calls to get messages to get only those messages that have a unique greater than the last processed.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by kashif.iqbal.

Hi Trent,

Thank you for your inquiry.

I would request you please specify how you want the feature for extracting the messages greater than specific UniqueID. I think this may be somwhere accomodated in ImapQueryBuilder/MailQueryBuilder. Please share your details with us and we will see the possible implementation of this enhancement at our end.

Hi Kashif,

I would see this as being a feature of ImapQueryBuilder. I am interested in your statement that this can somewhat be accommodated in ImapQueryBuilder, I have not been able to determine how this could be achieved based on ImapQueryBuilder or the the documentation of the class.

The imap command I was am using to achieve this currently is UID 347:* which gives me all messages having a unique ID greater than 347. If this can currently be achieved using ImapQueryBuilder I would love to know?

Thanks
Trent

Hi Trent,

Thank you for the feedback.

I have logged this requirement as an enhancement in our issue tracking system as NETWORKNET-33619. Development team will look into this requirement and add it to implementation plan. Once this feature is implemented,you’ll be notified via this thread.

Hi, any notice about it

Hi Trent,

Thanks for your patience.

I have checked the status of this new feature implementation from our issue tracking system and would like to share with you that implementation of this feature has been completed for inclusion in the upcoming release of Aspose.Email for .NET 2.7.0. As this thread is already linked to the logged ticket, so once the release is in place, you’ll get automatic notification in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-33619) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.