ImapClient StartMonitoring - Processor usage High

@luizgavauseall,

Could you please try this at another PC and share with us if the issue exists there too? We have tested this at another system as well and couldn’t face any such problem with the latest version of the API.

@kashif.iqbal,

The video test was on my development machine (Windows 10), I put in two Windows Server (2012 and 2016) to test, it starts with the normal processor use, and after a while, it increases.

I tested with two Gmail accounts, and both have occurred.

The example is running since yesterday on my machine, according to the attachment of the previous topic. If you want, I can release access for you to verify.

@luizgavauseall,

We are afraid to share that we are still not able to reproduce this issue here. Could you please send us a running console application which can be used to observe the problem here? Also share complete environment details like Windows version, service pack, .NET framework, timezone, Aspose.Email library version and .NET version. We will try to re-produce the scenario using similar environment here.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you in this regard.

@kashif.iqbal,

Console application: TesteAposeEmail.zip (4.5 KB)
Windows Version: Windows 10 Pro - Version 1709 - Compilation 16299.309
Microsoft Visual Studio Professional 2017 - 15.6.4
Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.02556
Timezone: UTC -3 Brasília Time
Aspose.Email library version: 18.3.0
.NET Version: .NET Framework 4.5

Are you waiting for the initial time for the processor to start to increase? On my machine it takes a while.

@luizgavauseall,

The application doesn’t increase the time or give hit to performance at our end. Please spare us some time so that we can further investigate the issue at our end on another PC.

@luizgavauseall,

We have tested this on two more PC’s but the behavior is not reproducible at our end. Could you please try running the test directly from its EXE and check in Task Manager if the same issue persists there?

@kashif.iqbal,

Yes, the problem persists.
Attached I put the VS project (with the password of my test email), the executable I tested is in the bin / Release folder of the project.
Attached also the video link of my tests with the executable, processor increases from 38:48.

VS project: TesteAposeEmail.zip (2.6 MB)
Video: link.zip (176 Bytes)

@luizgavauseall,

We have observed this issue after 4 to 5 hours here and have re-opened it. We will analyze it again and provide feedback once ready to share.

We are sorry for the inconvenience in this regard.

@kashif.iqbal,

any news about this issue?

@luizgavauseall,

There is no update available in this regard. We’ll let you know once further information is available in this regard.