Implementing the Windows7 feature like preview Pane in winforms

Hai,
we are using MS-Dotnet winForms,in that we have a requirement like, we need to view all the types of documents(like .doc,.xls,.pdf,.ppt,.html...etc..) in another panel, viewed like in windows 7/ vista
"Preview pane" feature (like when i click on any office documents i need to view content of that file in one side) and i also have to implement the search functionality in any type of the documents programatically using C#.net by entering search keyword in one textbox.
Can we implement these functionality using the ASPOSE dll's.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank You
vgsnaidu:
Hai,
we are using MS-Dotnet winForms,in that we have a requirement like, we need to view all the types of documents(like .doc,.xls,.pdf,.ppt,.html...etc..) in another panel, viewed like in windows 7/ vista
"Preview pane" feature (like when i click on any office documents i need to view content of that file in one side) and i also have to implement the search functionality in any type of the documents programatically using C#.net by entering search keyword in one textbox.
Can we implement these functionality using the ASPOSE dll's.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Thank You
Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Total.

I am representative of Aspose.Cells which is a component that deals with Ms-Excel files (e.g xls, xlsx etc) and is a part of Aspose.Total.

Aspose.Cells provide you a functionality to take the images of your worksheets/charts and you can use this feature to implement your solution.

Besides, Aspose.Cells allows you to search your Ms-Excel documents too.

Please see the following articles for your more help.

For your questions related to other Aspose Components, their respective support developers will help you asap.

Hi,

Thanks for contacting support.

I am a representative from Aspose.Pdf team. Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF documents but I am afraid it does not support the feature to display/view the PDF documents. However, our sister company GroupDocs.com offers a viewer app which you may consider including in your application to view the PDF files. But for your particular requirement, I think you can create a PDF form and get the data entered by user by following the instructions specified on above links.

You may also check our online demos for more understanding about the capabilities of Aspose.Pdf for .NET.

You can also convert PDF pages into Image format and display them inside Image control over WinForm. Now concerning to text search feature, you may use the text search feature of Aspose.Pdf for .NET and you can also set the background color for searched text string. Please visit the following links for further information on

Hi,

I am representative of Aspose.Words team.

Thanks for your inquiry. First of all please note that Aspose.Words for .NET is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®. For more information, please go through the documentation below:

Secondly, Aspose.Words does not offer any user interface control to preview MS Word documents. However, you can easily generate document preview. For example, you can convert your document to images to preview it. Please use the following code snippet to convert your document to images.

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/ImageSaveOptions+Class

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "in.docx");

ImageSaveOptions options = new ImageSaveOptions(SaveFormat.Png);

options.PageCount = 1;

for (int pageIndex = 0; pageIndex < doc.PageCount; pageIndex++)

{

string outputFileName = MyDir + string.Format("{0}_{1}.png", "Out", pageIndex + 1);

options.PageIndex = pageIndex;

doc.Save(outputFileName, options);

}

Hope this answers your query. Please let us know if you have any more queries.