Import chart from Excel into Word

I have been having a discussion on the Aspose.cells board about importing a chart from excel into word and the solution they have is converting it to an image, unfortunately this does not keep the XLSX chart format.

Original post:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/124293

Is there a way an Excel native chart can be embeded into a word document rather than converting it to am image, to be honest that would probably be better than an image anyway.
Cheers

Hello
Thanks for your request. Inserting new OLE objects into Word documents and updating existing OLE objects is not supported at the moment. Inserting an OLE object usually requires the host application and probably cannot be done by Aspose.Words.
What is supported is preserving OLE objects in documents. That is if you open an MS Word document and then save it (possibly in another MS Word format) then OLE objects are preserved. You can also access objects programmatically, extract their data and preview image. However, inserting new OLE objects is not supported.
Best regards,

I am impressed by the quality of information on this forum. There are a lot of good resources here. I am sure I will visit this place again soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1206) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(32)