We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Import Dive side by side

I’m using aspose.words and i was trying to position two divs side by side but I’m the second div is appearing on the next line and not on the same line as that for the first div

would u like me to share the code with u ?

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Tahir Manzoor.

Dear all ,

I’m using aspose.words and i was trying to position two divs side by side but I’m the second div is appearing on the next line and not on the same line as that for the first div ( one to the left and the other to the right as u can see in the attached photo).

this is my code :

string dataDir = @"D:\Data\desktop";
Document doc = new Document();
DocumentBuilder builder = new DocumentBuilder(doc);
builder.InsertHtml(" " + "" +"this is my first long sentence this is my second long sentence");

Hi Kamel,

I have observed the requirement shared by you and it seems that your issue is related to Aspose.Words. I am moving this thread to Aspose.Words forum where our respective support team will help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

This is the used CSS

.left
{
width: 50%;
float: left;
direction:rtl;
}
.right
{
width: 50%;
float: left;
direction:ltr;
}

Hi Kamel,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words mimic the same behavior as MS Word does. If you load your HTML in MS Word, you will get the same output. In your case, I suggest you please use table with two columns in your html instead of div tag to get the required output.

Please let us know if you have any more queries.