Import using Aspose

Hi,
I am importing a word document using Aspose.Words which is having reference of another (xlx/pdf/ppt/doc) document. In imported document we are not able to open that attached document, it is pasted as a image. Kindly let us know how can we import that kind of document which is having reference of another document.

@SwetaGenpact

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please ZIP and attach the following resources to the post for testing. We will look into these and will guide you accordingly.

• Share your input Word documents
  • Output document, showing undesired behavior
  • Attach the expected output Word document, you may create sample Word document using MS Word
  • Please share your existing sample code (without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end.

test.png (64.1 KB)

In my application, if i import that kind of word file(please refer attached print screen of word document), attached text file(Installation_path.txt) is coming as an image. Kindly let me know whether Aspose.Words supports that kind of document or not.

@SwetaGenpact

Thanks for your feedback. Please note Aspose.Words support to append Word documents with OLE objects. Please share above requested resources, we will check your scenario and will guide you accordingly.