Import XML into PDF

Test.pdf (34.4 KB)
Test_XML.jpg (25.3 KB)
Hello Aspose,

I’ve been trying to import simple XML data into existing PDF using trial version of Aspose.PDF for .NET 21.5 with Aspose.PDF.Product.Family.lic using the code on Import Data into a PDF File - facades|Aspose.PDF for Java ‘Import Data from XML into a PDF File (facades)’ but no luck.
It doesn’t raise an error but after saving PDF and open it, it does not have data in it.

I’m thinking my XML format which I’m attaching as jpg is not available for this import… but not sure.
I really appreciate your help on this.

Thank you,

@Rinkos

You can please share your sample .xml file in .zip format with us. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hello asad.ali!

Thank you for your support.
But I’m trying to send you my .xml in .zip or .7z, I get an error saying ‘Sorry, there was an error uploading the file. Please try again’.
Could you please advise how can I send it to you?

Thank you!Error.jpg (14.1 KB)

@Rinkos

Please upload your file to Dropbox or Google Drive and share the link with us. We will further check the issue that you are facing and share our feedback with you.

@asad.ali

Thank you asad.ali!
I just emailed you back with the link of Google Drive URL.
Hope you can reach it there.

Thank you asad.ali,

I didn’t want to post the URL of the link so I’m replying you via this email.

Here is the zip located.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/17skgbIn1ggGssJph7Es1vS3J7gUKur4E/view?usp=sharing

Appreciate your help!

Thank you again

v/r,

Rinko

image002.jpg (169 Bytes)

@Rinkos

We have logged an issue as PDFJAVA-40515 in our issue tracking system for further investigation on this case. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

Thank you for your support. Appreciate it.

1 Like

@asad.ali

I found what was wrong with my XML format and solved it.
Thank you,

@Rinkos

It is great that you are able to sort your issue out. If you want, you can also share the solution here as it would help others who are facing the similar issue.

1 Like