Importing .xfdf File to an existing File- throws error : Additional information: Unknown XFDF element 'freetext'

Hi All,

I had exported the annotations ( including freetext, square, line, etc) from a PDF file as .xfdf file using PdfAnnotationEditor. Let’s say I had exported the annotations from ‘Sample.PDF’ to ‘Sample.xfdf’.

My aim is to import the annotations from ‘Sample.xfdf’ to another PDF file ( say ‘Final.PDF’ ). I am referring

for my development.

While importing the data from source .xfdf file to PDF file am getting an error : Additional information: Unknown XFDF element ‘freetext’ at “AnnotationEditor.ImportAnnotationFromXfdf” method.

I am using Aspose.PDF ( for .Net 3.5 ) .

I request your help in resolving this issue.

Regards,

Nya

Hi Nya,

Thanks for your inquiry. We will appreciate it if you please share your sample source documents here, so we will test the scenario and will guide you accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Aspose Team,

Please find the attched zip file for the xfdf file ( this has created through aspose.pdf ) that am trying to import.

Regards,
Nya

Hi Nya,

Thanks for sharing the sample XFDF file. However please also share your sample PDF document in which you are importing the XFDF file, so we will test the scenario and will provide you information accordingly.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,