Impossible to create a PST with an ANSI format

Hi,

I use your dll version 2.9 with VB.net (Visual studio 2008)

I would like to create a PST with an ANSI format with your function:
Pst = PersonalStorage.Create(“d:\test\pst_test.pst”, FileFormatVersion.ANSI)

but i get : Pst=nothing !?

It works with UNICODE version

it is urgent.

it doesn’t work with your dll version 3.1

Thanks

Hi Marc,

I am afraid to inform that PST creation in ANSI format is not supported by Aspose.Email at this time; nor I could find it as part of our future development plan. I’ll discuss this with our development team and update you here as soon as information is available in this regard.

thanks for your answer.

but before version 2.9, I could create the ANSI PST format.

what has happened ?

is it a regressive bug ?

regards

Hi Marc,

Could you please provide the version number of Aspose.Email for .NET which was capable of creating ANSI PST? It will help us to assist you further.

hi

it is the version 2.5

thanks for your help

Hi Marc,

I have tried following code using Aspose.EMail for .NET 2.5 and got the exception " ANSI file version creation is not implemented."

Could you please give a try to the following code and let us know your feedback?

PersonalStorage Pst = PersonalStorage.Create(“test.pst”, FileFormatVersion.ANSI);

Moreover I would like to share that I could not find any implementation detail of this feature in the documentation. Similarly its not found in the developers' near future development plan due to other high priority tasks.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.