We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Improper banner box converting from RTF to DOCX

Converting from RTF to DOCX we see an improperly configured banner box around one of the header titles (the box is missing the top portion). I’ve attached the source RTF file and the converted DOCX file. I am simply using the Document.SaveAs method. Can you advise on what may be causing this?

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Best regards,

Has there been any progress regarding this issue? It is important to our business that this is addressed. Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is not resolved yet. It is in the queue for analysis. Once we have more information we will share it with you. I apologize for inconvenience.

Best regards,

Is this issue being addressed? When can we expect some feedback with regards to this problem? We really do need a fix for this.

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry.

The developer responsibly has completed his analysis of the issue. Hopefully you can see a fix within the next release or so but please note that this is not a guarantee. We will keep you informed of any developments.

Thanks,

Hi Matt,

We are now in the development stage where our development team is working over your issue. Hopefully, our December '2011 release which is due by the end of December '2011, will address your issue. As soon as the release with the fix to your issue is published, a notification will be posted in this thread.

Kind Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4811) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.