Improper WordArt, missing Chart and wrong background image when rendering to PDF (C#)

Thanks for your reply. But time is limited because our project had to be suspended. Please pay high attention to our issues in Aspose.Slides for .NET. We sincerely hope that you guys can fix them as soon as possible!

Best regards

@deguang.wei,

Thank you for updating about your concerns. Issue SLIDESNET-39713 will be resolved soon. Hopefully you will get the fix for this in our upcoming release Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.3. Remaining issues are in progress. We will update you as soon as there is some information available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39713) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

@deguang.wei,

Can you please provide fonts that you used in SLIDESNET-39711:Layout Issue and also please share expected result so that we can further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad
which one document? please tell me the Original file name.

@deguang.wei,

Please send fonts that you used in file B5L_01pcs.pptx and also please share expected result so that we can further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad
calibri.zip (466.6 KB)
bb4588_Song.zip (1.8 MB)
B5L_01pcs.pdf (406.6 KB)
The Zip file is the font,and the pdf file is our expected result .

@deguang.wei,

Thank you for sharing requested information with us. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-39711,SLIDESNET-39712) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz

Hi support
Please update ETAs for the unresolved tickets in this thread.

@marktaylor,

The only two unresolved tickets associated with this thread are SLIDESNET-39714 and SLIDESNET-39715. Both of these issues are unresolved and blocked owing to internal API limitations. We will be sharing good news with you as soon as the support for these issues will be available in API as well. We request for your patience in this regard.

@marktaylor,

I have received feedback from team concerning to SLIDESNET-39714 and it is tentatively going to get resolved in Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.8.

A post was split to a new topic: Word to PDF error: Requested default value for an unknown attribute

What is the current status of the SLIDESNET-39711,SLIDESNET-39715 and SLIDESNET-39713 bug?

How about statsus as below bug.
Original document: A6P_01pcs.docx
Converted document: A6P_01pcs.docx.pdf
Problems description: Typographical errors

Add two new bugs
9.Original document: ExcutiveP_01pcs.ppt
Converted document: ExcutiveP_01pcs.ppt.pdf
Problems description: After conversion, the background becomes dark green.
10.Original document:Invoice_1.pdf,Invoice_2.pdf,Invoice_3.pdf,Invoice_4.pdf,Invoice_5.pdf
Converted document:Invoice_1.pdf.pdf,Invoice_2.pdf.pdf,Invoice_3.pdf.pdf,Invoice_4.pdf.pdf,Invoice_5.pdf.pdf
Problems description: Font problem Original document.zip (283.1 KB)
converted document.zip (766.5 KB)
Original document (2).zip (939.9 KB)

@PowerHu,

For issue SLIDESNET-39711, we have already shared the notification with you that it has been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.6. The issue SLIDESNET-39713 has already been fixed and you may try the similar or latest version on your end to verify. The issue SLIDESNET-39715 is still blocked owing to internal API implementation and tentative ETA for this is Aspose.Slides for .NET 18.10.

For remaining issues, we will share the feedback with you shortly as well.

Now, for issues mentioned in following post, I request you to please share the details of issues incurring on your end. Please also first try using latest 18.8 product versions on your end as well.

We used the Aspose.Slides for .Net 18.80 for check SLIDESNET-39711 bug.B5L_01pcs_o.zip (349.5 KB)

The layout issue has already been fixed but theText “I make the heart that does not lose stress
”without color background and there is no 3D effect on the figure of the ball.

@PowerHu,

I have tried opening the PDF file shared by you on my end. It seems to be corrupt and I am unable to open this on my end. Can you please share this again.

Which document?
I can open it after downloading B5L_01pcs_o .zip from the Internet.

@PowerHu,

I am getting below error while loading the shared PDF.