InAppropriate Headers in pdf doc

I have tables in a word document and each table has header and rows. This all works fine and the table breaks onto the subsequent pages perfectly with proper header in a word document but while converting the doc document into PDF document using Aspose.word(15.12.0) for .Net headers are getting missed in some pages.
I have noticed one more thing values in cells are properly en suite in the word document unfortunately while converting the word doc to pdf values are inappropriate. For Example: In word doc I have one cell with value given below

Unfortunately in pdf it’s getting printed like

However adjacent column has small value but still it’s width is more as compare to above column. For Example

abcdefghhijkl

So in order to improve the cell layout, I tried to use the UpdateTableLayout but it’s resulting in merging of header text.
Request you to please suggest on the above mentioned issue’s.

Hi Girish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your input Word document(s) you’re getting these problems with and corresponding PDF files showing the undesired behaviors here for testing? We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hey,

As this is client data so I am not authorized to share the document. It would be great help if you can share some documents/articles for troubleshooting.the above mentioned issue’s as well as details about Doc to pdf conversion.

Request you to please share the details/docs/solutions if same kind of issue encountered by other users.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Girish,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, it is difficult to say what the actual problem is without the test documents. We need your documents to reproduce/fix the problem on our end. Please note that it is safe to attach files in the forum. If you attach your documents here, only you and Aspose staff members can download them. Also, you can ZIP these documents and send the file to my e-mail as described here:

How to send your license file to an Aspose staff member?

You can also remove any sensitive information by replacing it with dummy data instead.
Best regards,