IncludePicture UpdateFields

I have a word document that I am doing a MailMerge on that has the field code INCLUDEPICTURE. The MergeField is inside of a textbox. It is pointing to a local file. When I execute the MailMerge using word or word automation… and then I call UpdateField inside word automation (or press F9 in Word itself), it updates the field and resizes the image to match the textbox. When I call UpdateFields() in Aspose.Words instead of through word automation, it does not resize the image. The image is refreshed with the local image, but it is full size. What am I missing here?

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + "Various fields.docx");
doc.UpdateFields();

@Robert343 Could you please attach your input and output documents here for testing? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

I have uploaded my sample source code. Along with my input.docx which is my source document that I do the mail merge with. aspose_update.docx and word_update.docx are the outputs where you can see the image is not resized after mail merge and updating fields.

UpdateLinks.zip (6.5 MB)
aspose_update.docx (1.8 MB)
input.docx (15.0 KB)
merged.docx (15.0 KB)
test.jpg (207.6 KB)
word_update.docx (1.8 MB)

@Robert343
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-25970

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thank you, I have created a paid support ticket #177115 to have this prioritized.

@Robert343 Thank you for additional information. My colleagues from paid support will rise the issue priority.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-25970) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.10 update also available on NuGet.