Incomplete rendering of a simple tabular report

Hi Support,

I am trying a simple tabular report using aspose cells for SSRS and when it renders, it is rendering only 1 row.

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Imran Rafique.

Hi,

Please provide your sample RDL file with exported Excel file here, also provide MS Excel rendering files, we will check your issue soon.

Also, please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services v2.1.0 that we released today.
Moreover, please see the documents under the node for your complete reference:
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/cellsreportingservices/Creating+Tabular+Report

Thank you.

Hi there,

I am attaching RDL and xls export. Let me know what I am missing so that I can decide.

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for the sample RDL file and output Excel file by Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services.

I observed the issue as you mentioned. Could you also provide us the XLS file by the built-in MS Excel renderer, we may log a ticket into our database to figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have evaluated your issue further. We have checked your report definition file and found two things.

1. You do not set attribute for tabular. Please see the documents under the node for your complete reference: Creating Tabular Report|Documentation

2. Your provided tabular format is not supported.

Please check company sales 2008.rdl and other report definition files which are at ${installation folder} \Demos\ReportTemplate folder when you install Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services component for your complete reference.

These report have all kinds of tabular formatting which is supported by us.
If you need some other kind of table, please tell us more details. We will check and plan to develop it if possible.

Thank you.