We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Inconsistent Text Re-Arrangement when Replacing Text

Hi, I found an issue when trying to replace a text that indirectly followed by a hyperlink.

here i prepared the minimum reproducible source code, input pdf, expected output, and the actual output
Source Code: UrlReplacement.zip (6.9 KB)
Input Pdf: Inconsistent_text_adjustment_input.pdf (40.0 KB)
Expected Output: Inconsistent_text_adjustment_expected.pdf (40.1 KB)
Actual Result: Inconsistent_text_adjustment_actual.pdf (121.0 KB)



We have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-51137. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.