Incorrect and flipped content in the pdf rendition

Hi,
I am using aspose words to render a word to pdf.

Issue:-
Lines that contain numbers + Hebrew + English letters - flipped and don’t appear right in the rendition.

CTS-5362.zip (211.8 KB)
Have attached the input and pdf renditon for both 18.1 and 18.2 and the screenshots explaining the issue.

Regards,
Ankur Vashishtha

@AjeshEMC,

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 18.2, we managed to reproduce this issue on our end. We have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-16497. Your thread has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Any update on the issue?

Regards,
Ankur Vashishtha

@AjeshEMC,

We have completed the initial analysis of this issue and the root cause has been identified. However, the implementation of the fix of this issue has been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update? Has it been fixed?

Regards,
Ankur Vashishtha

@AjeshEMC,

I am afraid there is no further news about this issue (WORDSNET-16497). The implementation of the fix of this issue has still been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update?
Regards,
Ankur Vashishtha

@AjeshEMC,

Please check the following analysis details:

In your document the runs containing Latin letters are marked as RTL. As per description of the RTL element in ISO IEC 29500 “…This property shall not be used with strongly left-to-right text. Any behavior under that condition is unspecified…”.

MS Word however, seems to disregard RTL element for strong LTR text. We are checking if we still need to copy this behavior in Aspose.Words.

I am afraid there is no further news about this issue (WORDSNET-16497). The implementation of the fix of this issue has still been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,
Thanks for the feedback.
Let me know if you have any update on the issue.

Regards,
Ankur Vashishtha

@AjeshEMC,

Sure, we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

Hi Awais,

Any update?

@AjeshEMC,

Unfortunately, there is no further news about this issue (WORDSNET-16497). The implementation of the fix of this issue has still been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Awais,

Any update

@AjeshEMC,

I am afraid, there is no further update about this issue (WORDSNET-16497). The implementation of the fix of this issue has still been postponed till a later date (no ETA is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Any update regarding this issue?

@AjeshEMC,

Thanks for your inquiry. We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread once there is an update available on this issue.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16497) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.11 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.11 update.