I’ve noticed that certain shapes, formatted with a few different themes, don’t render correctly when I convert to PDF.
- Open a new, blank document in Visio.
- In the Design menu, pick the “Office” theme
- From the “More Shapes” menu, pick More Shapes > Flowchart > Basic Flowchart Shapes, then drag “Database” onto the page.
- Open using Aspose.Diagram library for Java and save as PDF
- The background color of the Database shape doesn’t match the background color in the original document.
I went through about a dozen of the default themes in Visio and found that a good percentage of them reproduced the issue:
I’ve attached an example file as well.