Incorrect count pages

Hi ,

We have a word document which has 2 pages, but when i try to count the pages programatically it says that there is 3 pages, that is incorrect.
I attach a word documento with 2 pages and a code that says that there is 3 pages
Would you tell me what is the problem or how i can get the correct pages of the document?

Regards,
Freddy C.

Hi

Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce it on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Best regards.

Hi, is there any timeframe to solve this issue ? Or is there any workaroud ? My project is critic and i cannot continue whith this error.
Regards,

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, I cannot provide you any reliable estimate regarding this issue at the moment. Please expect a reply before next hotfix (within 4-5 weeks). We might just fix the problem or provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi, any update about this issue
Regards

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed.

Best regards,

Regards

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. I suppose the reason of this problem is the same as in your second thread here:
https://forum.aspose.com/t/77845
You will be notified as soon as there is some new information regarding this issue. Sorry for inconvenience.
Best regards,

Regards

Hi

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issues are still unresolved. You will be notified as soon as these issues are fixed.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3180) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(3)