The attached RDL file consist of two datasets each to be used on separate worksheets. When published each spreadsheet contains the same data even though the associated stored procedure is being called twice and return different data.
Looking in the RDL file we can see the following
If we change ActivationDataSet to TerminationDataSet and publish via the Reporting Services web page this works as required. But if we change this via notepad, open in Excel and then publish using the Aspose publishing feature the saved RDL file is changed back to the above.
When selecting the fields for the termination worksheet we did first select the correct dataset before choosing the required fields so believe this may be due to a bug. Can you help.