We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Incorrect dll being copied

We are currently evaluating the use of Aspose in our product. We currently have an issue with the incorrect dll being copied. I’ve actually opened a ticket on github about it. Maybe you want to chime in.


We are unable to find GitHub issue against Aspose.Email repositories. However, kindly share the link here and you may download our API DLLs from these links:
For .NET: https://downloads.aspose.com/email/net
For Java: https://downloads.aspose.com/email/java

Furthermore, please feel free to write back to us if you need additional information.

Apologies for the mistake. The link is https://github.com/dotnet/standard/issues/1052


We have checked this issue and can you please provide simple project referencing the way described in your GitHub link. It looks an issue with framework referencing but we want to investigate it in detail so that we should not miss anything.

The simple project is at https://bitbucket.org/netspiri/projectreferencestest.git


Thank you for your feedback. We are investigating this issue and will let you know soon.


We have investigated this issue and found that some dependencies are missing for Aspose.Email.Core. We have logged this issue with ID “EMAILNET-39259” for further investigation and you will automatically be informed here once we have more information to share.


FYI Immo Landwerth (The project manager of the .Net team) commented on my ticket that I opened on github https://github.com/dotnet/standard/issues/1052 claiming that the package was authored incorrectly.


The technical details provided in reply are correct however, we are investigating dependency issue for Aspose.Email.Core which is only occurring due to the reason mentioned in reply at GitHub. Our investigation is the same and the only dependency which is required by Aspose.Email for .NET Core is System.Text.Encoding.CodePages. You may find more details at this link: https://www.nuget.org/packages/Aspose.Email/18.12.0

Moreover, please feel free to write back to us if you need additional information.