Incorrect External Hyperlink Is Returned from a PPT File

Hi,
When I try to get external URL of hyperlink, the string returned is the “text to display”, but the string I want is “address” of hyperlink.
This issue happen when “text to display” has prefix like “http://” or “https://”.
Here is my current code:

using(var inputStream = new FileStream(@"D:\sample.ppt", FileMode.Open,
                                          FileAccess.Read, FileShare.ReadWrite))
        {
            Presentation presentation = new Presentation(inputStream);
            var tempSlides = new List<IBaseSlide>(presentation.Slides);

foreach(var slide in tempSlides)
            {
                var lstHyperLink = slide.HyperlinkQueries.GetAnyHyperlinks();
                foreach(var link in lstHyperLink)
                {
                    var hyperlinkContainer = link as IHyperlinkContainer;
                    if(hyperlinkContainer.HyperlinkClick != null)
                    {
                        string hyperlink = hyperlinkContainer.HyperlinkClick.ExternalUrl;
                    }
                }
            }
        }

Can you investigate this issue and give me some advice?
image.png (109.6 KB)
sample.zip (133.2 KB)

@dunghnguyen,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with the external hyperlink and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43098 to our issue tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved. Unfortunately, I have found no workaround for the problem you described.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43098) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.4 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.

Hi Aspose,
After edit hyperlink adress in ppt file, I found the same problem.
I’m using version 22.4. Please help me check again with this sample
sample2.zip (300.2 KB)

@dunghnguyen,
I’ve reproduced the same result with the presentation file you provided and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43181 to our issue tracking system. Our development team will also investigate this case. You will be notified when the issue is resolved.

Hi Aspose,
Can this issue be fixed in the next version ( Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.6) ? I see status of SLIDESNET-43181 is resolved

@dunghnguyen,
As far as I can see, a fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 22.6. This release will be published in the second half of June.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43181) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.7 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.