Incorrect formula processing

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please see the attached file and source code which illustrate an incorrect formula processing in Aspose.Cells for Java.

Test code:

InputStream inStream = new FileInputStream("E:\\Test_calc.xls");

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(inStream);

inStream.close();

Worksheet sheet = workbook.getWorksheets().get("Sheet1");

Cell cell = sheet.getCells().getRows().getRowByIndex(2).getCellByIndex(0);

cell.setValue(50);

workbook.calculateFormula();

OutputStream outStream = new FileOutputStream("E:\\Test_calc_out.xls");

workbook.getSettings().setCalcMode(CalcModeType.MANUAL);

workbook.save(outStream, FileFormatType.EXCEL_97_TO_2003);

outStream.flush();

outStream.close();

Here I set value ‘50’ to Excel variable ‘Param’ (Sheet1, A3) and launch calculation. The value in C2 should be 50 but it is string ‘FirstRow’.

Best regards, Evgeniy

Hi Evgeniy,

Thank you for using Aspose.Cells.

After an initial investigation, I can observe the issue as you have mentioned. I have logged this issue in our issue tracking system for our development team to look into it and provide a solution. The issue has been logged as: CELLSJAVA-40239.

Please delete duplicated issues 483 and 485 - a long reaction of IE

Hi,

Could you please clarify which of the issues you are referring?

All the Aspose.Cells for Java issues are logged as CELLSJAVA-XXXXX where X is any number from 0-9.

e.g

CELLSJAVA-40239

Hi,

"Please delete duplicated issues 483 and 485 - a long reaction of IE"

I think you are referring to your other duplicate threads you posted with similar issue. Your other two threads are already removed/deleted.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells for Java.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v7.7.0.4 and let us know your feedback

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40239) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.