Incorrect Image of Group Shape when Converting Presentation Slide to PNG in C#

Hi,

We noticed that in Aspose 22.8 when taking an image on one of the group shapes there is additional content in the image. This was not occurring in earlier version
Attaching a sample pptx and the corresponding snapshot of the slide. sample.zip (30.1 KB)
In the above snapshot of the pptx, you can see shaded content above T in one of the group shapes

Code Snippet to reproduce the same :

for (int i = 0; i < Presentation.Slides.Count; i++)
{
	var thumbnail = Presentation.Slides[i].GetThumbnail(1, 1);
	var outPath = "pathtofile/sample_slide_" + (i + 1) + ".png";
	Console.WriteLine("generating image");
	thumbnail.Save(outPath, ImageFormat.Png);
}

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Thank you for reporting the issue.

I’ve reproduced the problem with the additional content when converting the slide to PNG image and added a ticket with ID SLIDESNET-43543 to our issue-tracking system. We apologize for any inconvenience. Our development team will investigate the case. You will be notified when a new release of Aspose.Slides with a fix is published.

It would be great if you could share the following additional information:

• OS version on which the code was executed
  • .NET target platform in your app

We will then also test a solution in an environment similar to yours.

Hi Andrey,

We use Windows and .NET Framework 4

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Thank you for the additional information. I’ve forwarded it to our developers.

Hi Andrey,

Do we have estimate on a fix date for this ?

@sraman,
As far as I can see, an issue investigation has been scheduled for the week 2022/49 (first half of December). Thank you for your patience.

Hi Andrey,

Noted, the issue would be fixed in 22.12. Were we able to identify the cause of the issue, so that we can come up with similar testcases to replicate this issue ? What is the impact of this issue ?

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Our developers are looking into the issue. We will inform you of the details shortly.

@sraman,
It looks like the issue will be resolved in Aspose.Slides 22.12. Unfortunately, I have no additional information.

Hi Andrey,

Glad to know that this is being fixed in 22.12.

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Our developers will do their best to resolve the issue in version 22.12. Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

Andrey,

Hope this is being targeted for 22.12, could we know the date of release for 22.12?

Regards,
Raman

@sraman,
Yes, the issue has already been resolved. A fix will be included in Aspose.Slides 22.12. This release will be published in the second half of December.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-43543) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 22.12 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.