Incorrect Page Count in 19.12.0

Hi,

Example.zip (10.9 KB)

I have a document (find attached) that suggests the incorrect page count - Word suggests this is 1 page, which it is, but Aspose is returning that there are 2 pages.

(Document)doc.PageCount;

I have upgraded to the latest version: 19.12.0, but the issue persists. I can confirm I am using a license.

I have no idea why this is happening as the file is extremely simple. Please can anyone assist?

@Mattzard

Please note that Aspose.Words requires TrueType fonts when rendering document to fixed-page formats (JPEG, PNG, PDF or XPS) or getting page count. You need to install fonts that are used in your document on the machine where you are getting page count. Please refer to the following article:
How Aspose.Words Uses True Type Fonts

Moreover, please get the 30 days temporary license and apply it before importing document into Aspose.Words’ DOM.

1 Like

That would make sense as to why when I change the font to Arial it beings working successfully. Thanks a lot for your response! You have solved my query.

@Mattzard

Thanks for your feedback. Please feel free to ask if you have any question about Aspose.Words, we will be happy to help you.