Incorrect page number in footer when generated docx has a new page

Hello,

I have a problem when using Aspose.Words to generate a docx from a jasperreports template.
Here is the template: 1.zip (1.3 KB)
The problem is: when I use the template to generate a docx, the pagination is correct, but if I add more and more things into the second page, make it extends to the third page, the footer in third page still shows “page 2”. Looks like page 2 and page 3 are regarded as a long page, with same page number. Footer is not extending correctly.
Can you help me with this problem?

Thanks!

@EmiyaShirou,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and attach the .jrprint file along with problematic document for testing. We will investigate the issue and provide you more information on it.

@tahir.manzoor
Thanks for your reply, here is the .jrxml, .jasper and .jrprint.
jrprint.zip (13.0 KB)

Best

@EmiyaShirou,

Thanks for sharing the .jrprint file. Unfortunately, we are unable to export the shared .jrprint and .jrxml file. We are getting exception while opening .jrxml. Please check the attached screenshot. Error loading template.png (11.3 KB)

Please share how you are exporting .jrxml/.jrprint file into DOCX. Please also share the output document that shows the undesired behavior. Thanks for your cooperation.

@tahir.manzoor
Sorry for the invalid template, I fixed a few problems and it should be ok now.
new.zip (12.9 KB)

@EmiyaShirou,

Thanks for sharing the detail. We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSJR-233. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

@tahir.manzoor
Hi, looks like issue has been closed, is there any update?

@EmiyaShirou,

Yes, the fix of WORDSJR-233 will be integrated in next Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 release. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the next release containing the fix of your issue is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJR-233) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.