Incorrect positioning of text when exporting to SVG

We’ve noticed that the text within shapes is positioned slightly to the left in certain shapes rather than being properly centred.
I’ve attached 2 files. If you look at svg_aspose.svg in a browser, you’ll see that the text is aligned slightly to the left rather than being correctly centred like the text in the svg_visio.svg.

Thanks,SVG Error(24 July 2017).zip (10.9 KB)

Andrew

@andrew.ridgeley,
Kindly send us your source Visio drawing and code snippet which you are using to convert a drawing to SVG format with Aspose.Diagram API. We will investigate and share our findings with you. Your response is awaited.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

I’ve attached the source Visio file used to generate the SVG output.

The code used to generate the output is as follows:

Dim map As New Aspose.Diagram.Diagram(“C:\temp\Aspose Diagram Test\Mass Save Maps\2615 Carry out an audit.vsdm”)
map.Save(txtHTMLOutput.Text, Aspose.Diagram.SaveFileFormat.SVG)

Regards,
Andrew

Change Control Process.zip (245.6 KB)

@andrew.ridgeley,
We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect text alignment. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51314 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@andrew.ridgeley,
The ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51314 has been resolved. If there is no issue in the quality assurance phase, then this fix will be included in the next version 17.8 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API. We will inform you once the new version 17.8 is published.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

@andrew.ridgeley,
In reference to the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51314, please download and try the latest Hotfix version: Aspose.Diagram for .NET 17.7.1. Please also let us know how that goes on your side.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

I can confirm that this defect is now fixed.

Thanks,
Andrew

@andrew.ridgeley,
The ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51314 has been fixed. Please download and try the new version 17.8 of Aspose.Diagram for .NET API.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

I can confirm that this issue is now resolved.

Thanks,
Andrew