Incorrect Resource Name value in output (CTS-3397)

Hi,

While converting attached MPP to PDF, ‘Resource Name’ column value changes for certain rows.

Check row # 32 and 38. It has changed as following :

Travel[$1,500.00],Movers => Travel[$2250.00];Movers

Travel[$750.00],John Benoy,John Smith => Travel[$2250.00];John Benoy;John Smith

Another cosmetic issue is that comma is replaced by semi-colon in all rows.

Thanks,
Rajiv
Hi Rajiv,

Thank you for sharing your concern with us.

I was able to reproduce this issue at my end using the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.2.1 and have logged it as TASKS-33827 in our issue tracking system for further investigation by our development team. Once there is any information available in this regard, I'll update you here via this thread.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Hi Kashif,

I believe 7.3 release still has few weeks to go.

I was wondering … is it possible to have another hotfix based on Tasks-7.2 with the fix of issues like this and few others which are already fixed ? Can you check with your dev team and let me know ?

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

Yes, you are right. There is still some time until the version 7.3 will be available for download.

The possibility of providing another hotfix depends on the existing status of the build. I have inquired about this from our development team and will write back here once there is some feedback available in this regard.

Ok just let me know as soon as you hear from them. This is slightly urgent.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Kashif,

Do you have any tentative idea by when we can expect to hear anything from your dev ?

I am sorry I 'm pushing you a bit, but it’s almost a last day for check-in today for our present release cycle, I am wondering whether to go ahead with 7.2.1 or wait for some more time to get any news on 7.2.2.

Thanks,
Rajiv

Hi Rajiv,

We are sorry for a delayed response.

I have discussed the issue with the development team and they have informed that they are going to release Aspose.Tasks for Java 7.3.0 version in two weeks. They have to test the product to avoid bugs so it is quite difficult to release hotfix in such a short time.

Therefore we request you to wait until new product is released and available online for download.

I see … okay.

Thanks,
Rajiv

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33827) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.