Incorrect text formating when converting Word document to PDF

Hello!

I have an issue with the formatting of a document when converting it from Word to PDF.
When I try to convert the document using Aspose.Words versions 22.3 and 23.9, some of the text lines in the resulting PDF have incorrect formatting.
However, when I convert the same document using Aspose.Words 21.3 or utilize the native PDF export in Word, the PDF appears correctly formatted.

I would like to know how I can convert the document using the latest version of Aspose.Words so that the resulting PDF matches the formatting achieved when I used Aspose.Words 21.3. Could you please provide me with an explanation to achieve this?

Original file:
Source.docx (19.7 KB)

Resulting PDF:
Result.pdf (44.5 KB)

Code that I used to convert the document:

private static void WordToPdf(Stream inputStream, string targetPath)
    {
        var word = new Aspose.Words.Document(inputStream);
        word.Save(targetPath, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);
    }

@directum
We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): WORDSNET-26324

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-26324) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 24.2 update also available on NuGet.