Incorrect value when convert 20 digits of number from PDF to Excel

Hi team, I try to convert my PDF file to Excel file (using convert online too), but the value is incorrect after conversion.

Example :
Original : 20230909101020230020
After conversion : 20230909101020200000

The last 5 digits will return to ‘0’. Is there some options need to add for this case? Thank you.

@steffiny

Would you please share your sample source file along with the code snippet? We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi @asad.ali

Here’s the sample source file. CONTOH HISTORY3.pdf (114.4 KB)
Kindly check.

Or maybe any additional options to add < ’ > (apostrophe) on the start of string?
Thank you

@steffiny

Thanks for sharing the sample file. Are you using .NET or Java API? We will investigate the issue accordingly and share our feedback with you.

Hi @asad.ali

I’m used .NET API, sir.

Thank you

@steffiny

Can you please check the attached Excel file generated in our environment using 23.9 version of the API? Please check it and share the screenshot of the issue where you notice in it. CONTOH HISTORY3.zip (4.9 KB)

Hi @asad.ali

Yes, sir.

The number that is highlighted with yellow should be the same as the number that is highlighted with green (without ‘#’).
image.png (29.5 KB)

Same case with the other number that generated to scientific notation.

Thank you

@steffiny

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFNET-55629

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.