DOCX to PDF conversion issue with word wrapping using .NET

Hello!
We have encountered a problem with word wrapping when converting docx to pdf.
When converting using Aspose.Words (Version 19.6), some words are broken in the middle when wrapping(line 3 in files from archive, word “информации”, only first two letters are on line 3, rest of the word is on line 4), which is not observed either in the source document or in pdf, which is obtained if saving to pdf directly from Word.
I have attached archive with source docx and 2 pdfs - one from aspose, one from Word.
WordWrap.zip (138.3 KB)

@eospv

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-18759. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello team,
We consider the purchase of paid support for your product. But we want to know whether our mistakes will be resolved as soon as possible. This is especially important for this error.

With best regards, Gleb Zemskov

@eospv

We try our best to deal with every customer request in a timely fashion, we unfortunately cannot guarantee a delivery date to every customer issue. We work on issues on a first come, first served basis. We feel this is the fairest and most appropriate way to satisfy the needs of the majority of our customers.

Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue. You reported this issue in free support forum and it will be treated with normal priority. To speed up the progress of issue’s resolution, we suggest you please check our paid support policies from following link.
Paid Support Policies

We interest in this particular error. We do not want to pay money and do not get a fix for this error as soon as possible. Could you guarantee to work with this particular error?

@eospv

We regret to share with you that the implementation of this issue has been postponed (no estimate is available at the moment). We are looking into this issue and will get back to you once there is an update available on it.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I apologize for bothering you, but my boss ordered me to inquire how things are going with this problem. It, as we have said, is very important to us.

@eospv

Unfortunately, there is no update available on this issue at the moment. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Could we offer any custom development for additional payment with this problem. Its very important problem for our clients.

@eospv

We regret to share with you that there is no update available on this issue. We are really very sorry for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-18759) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.9 update also available on NuGet.