Incrementally Saved PDF Form Issues

We are currently dealing with a company who uses PSPDFKit to edit their PDFs, and it appears they are using incrementally saved PDFs. See reference here:

It appears that any form field edited with PSPDFKit with Incremental saving enabled, is not visible to Aspose.Pdf, either through Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form or Aspose.Pdf.Document.Form. I have tested with the latest Aspose.Pdf 19.11.0 printing out all the available form fields, and any form field editing with PSPDFKit just disappears from the list.

Any ideas on why this is happening? If I open and save one of these PDFs in Acrobat, all the form fields become visible (I assume due to a full save occurring, removing the incremental aspect).

Is there any way to fix this without re-saving the PDF first?

@Xorcist

Thank you for contacting support.

Would you please share sample document as well as resaved document with Acrobat that works fine. Please also share the code snippet which makes the fileds visible after resave so that we may try to reproduce and investigate further.

Unfortunately I will most likely not be able to supply a sample as the content of the PDF is sensitive in nature (but I’ll inquire about getting a sample) and we presently do not license PSPDFKit, these PDFs are coming from another company, but we are required to process them.

@Xorcist

We need the code snippet and files to reproduce it in our environment. Please take all the time you need and feel free to get back to us per your convenience.

I was able to get approval to send the PDF, so I will private message you the details.

@Xorcist

We have been able to reproduce the issue in our environment. A ticket with ID PDFNET-47394 has been logged in our issue management system for further investigation and resolution. The ticket ID has been linked with this thread so that you will receive notification as soon as the ticket is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.