Indented Paragraph Doesn't Indent in PDF

The Word document works fine for Apsose.Words but when I run it through to generate a PDF the paragraphs in between and after the number do not indent like Word does. The paragraphs have thier own style with left set to 1.75". Attached is a Word file that I simplified to show the issue(s). Notice the text in the paragraphs is incorrectly left aligned far left.

I am using the latest Word and PDF builds (Thanks for fixing the problem with the numbering being out of order with the headings)!

Thanks,

Jim Bennett

Hello Jim,

I have tested the scenario and I am able to notice the same problem. We are looking into the details of this problem, and will keep you updated with the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your inquiry.
In my investigation, the issue is in Aspose.Words side. As there is something wrong in the intermediate xml file generated by Aspose.Words. I have reported it to aspose words team. They will reply to you soon.

Best regards.

Hello!<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your inquiry.

I have reproduced the issue and I agree the problem should be fixed in Aspose.Words. This has been logged as #6807 in our defect database. We’ll notify you here in this thread on any progress we make on it.

Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1909) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)