Index and lookup formulas in aspose... urgent

Hi,

Please post your template Excel file (having formulas) with sample code here. Kindly point out which formulas (in the sheets) are not supported and you need them urgently, we will try to support them first (for Aspose.Cells.GridWeb) for your requirement soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Herewith i enclosed the template excelfiles and sample code here for your kind perusal please check and update the status ASAP

Regards,

Kartik

Unichem

Hi,

Thanks for the sample file with sample code and screen shot etc.

I have logged your issue into our issue tracking system with an id: CELLSNET-19901. We will figure it out soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

any update on the previous post . it is very urgent

Regards,

Kartik

Unichem

Hi,

We are working on your desired formulas, hopefully, we can provide you the supported version in 4-6 days.

Thank you.

Hi kartik,

Please use the updated version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.2.2000.zip attached. The formulas contained in your excel file have been supported.

Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 19901) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
Salman Shakeel:

Hi kartik,

Please use the updated version Aspose.Cells.GridWeb v2.3.2.2000.zip attached. The formulas contained in your excel file have been supported.

Thanks,

Hi Aspose Team,

Sorry to push up an old thread.
I am using the Aspose.Cells v7.5.1.0 and Aspose.Cellls.GridDesktop v2.7.20.2000.
The forumal from post 1 [=INDEX(B63:B68, MATCH($A69, $A63:$A68, 1))] is working with this version but when I try to change the formula to =INDEX(B63:B68, MATCH($A69, $A63:$A68, 1)+1) it didn't work. After I export the worksheet to MS Excel the correct result is shown. In GridDesktop I only get #REF?

Any suggestion on this?

Thanks in advance!
Simon

Hi Simon

Please create a sample project with Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop v2.7.20.2xxx, zip it and post it here to reproduce the issue on our end. We will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

I use the gridDesktop.ImportExcelFile(filename, true) method to load the excel file (I attached it for you).
At the CopyOfCost sheet the values in the column B not shown correctly in the rows 7,9,10.

We used the version 7.1.0.0 of Aspose Cells before. In this version it worked before.

Thanks in advance!
Hi,

Thanks for the sample file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue loading your template file into GridDesktop, the formulas in the last sheet are evaluated as "#REF". I used the following sample code with v2.7.20.xxxx (Aspose.Cells.GridDesktop):

Sample code:
GridDesktop1.ImportExcelFile("e:\\test2\\CopyOfCost.xlsx",true);

I have logged a ticket with an id "CELLSNET-41872" for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once the issue is resolved or we have some other update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad,

thank you for checking this issue.

I figured out that it also worked in v7.3.5.0 but in 7.4.5.0 it didn’t worked. Because we also need the protection of the worksheet we have to use 7.3.5.0 (in 7.1.0.0 our old library the protection of worksheet didn’t worked as we expected).

If you have any news we are very appreciate to hear from you.

Hi,

Thanks for providing additional information.

Please spare us some time, we will look into your issue CELLSNET-41872 and figure it out soon.
Once we figure it out, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have a good news for you, we have fixed your issue. Hopefully, we will provide the fix in the next week after some extensive testing.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41872) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.