"Index was out of range" exception on opening PPTX file

Hello,

I’m using Aspose.Slides 20.6 and I get the Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.\r\nParameter name: index exception when calling new Presentation(inputFile) like this

try {
    using (var presentation = new Presentation(inputFile));
} catch (Exception e) {
}

Here are some sample files Index was out of range.zip (430.4 KB). Password to extract: qwer1234

Kindly check this

@dunghnguyen,

Can you please verify the zipped file on your end as my Antivirus is treating is as some malware and not allowing to download the file.

@mudassir.fayyaz I’ve reuploaded the new attachment with password. Please try it

@dunghnguyen,

I have reproduced the issue with presentation decks and a ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-38150 has been created to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@mudassir.fayyaz I had the problem with Aspose.Slides for .NET and not Java. Please also fix it on the .NET side

@dunghnguyen,

The issue is reproduced for .NET as well and a corresponding .NET ticket with ID SLIDESNET-42046 has been created in our issue tracking system.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-42046) have been fixed in this update.