Info about PSD (1298)

Hi,
Can you help me figure how to get text from the text layer in this psd file first file.psd.zip (52.4 KB)

I used this code:

PsdImage psdImage = (PsdImage) PsdImage.load(“first file.psd”);
Layer[] layers = psdImage.getLayers();
TextLayer layer = (TextLayer) layers[1];
System.out.println(layer.getInnerText());

I need to know how to get, if possible, the smallest unit of text and get formatting from that text? For example in this textlayer we have three paragraphs and i want to get them separately and get portions of each paragraph.

Thanks,
Zeljko.

@Zeljko,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in Aspose.Imaging. An issue with ID IMAGINGJAVA-922 has been created in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Hi can you estimate when will you support this? And also can you tell me is it possible if i merge textLayer and regular layer in photosohop to still fetch text from that merged layer?

@Zeljko,

The concerned issue is a new feature request that has just been created and is pending for investigation in our issue queue. Our product team shall schedule and investigate the issue on its due turn and then we shall be able to share any ETA with you. I request for your patience till the time our product team share its feedback.