Information about Aspose.Total

Dar Sir/Madam

I just wanted to know if Aspose.Words, Aspose.Cells, Aspose.PDF, Aspose.Slides support drawing charts in Word, Excel, PDF and PowerPoint Presentation documents. The thing is, that we work on a project in which we need to create chart and Data tables from data from a Database and export it to previously mentioned office document types. I would kindly ask you to tell me if your components offer us to create charts in C# code (define colors, different types of charts, create charts of combined types, etc.). If this is possible we are very interested in buying your product.

Thank you from forward!

Best regards,
Sandra Mitreska

This message was posted using Email2Forum by ShL77.

Dear Sandra,

Aspose.Report is able to create many different chart types from user data sources and export them to different image formats and flash (swf) also.

Follow this link for more information: http://www.aspose.com/documentation/java-components/aspose.report-for-java/index.html

You can work with office documents via Aspose.Words.

Aspose.Words team members will provide more info about this.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for replying.

What I need is to create a chart for office documents.I don't need a chart to export to image of flash. I need a component with a class that presents a real word/excel chart. Has same properties like real word/excel document charts, so I can draw a chart, not just import a picture of it in a document.

Thanks again.

BR,

Sandra Mitreska

Hi Sandra Mitreska,

My name is Amjad Sahi, developer technical support for Aspose.Cells product family. I would like to give you some valuable information regarding Aspose.Cells for generating Excel spreadsheets having charts. Aspose.Cells provides some useful API for creating or manipulating almost all the native Excel charts of all types.

Please check some documents for reference in the section:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.cells-for-.net/creating-charts.html

Moreover, please check the chart demos for your further reference.
http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.cells/csharp/chart-types/default.aspx

Should you have further queries regarding Aspose.Cells, feel free to contact us any time.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

It's grate I hear you suport creating charts for excel, but alsow what I need is, the same functionalities to be supported for Word , PowerPoint and PDF. Does your word and pdf components support creating charts, same way the excel component does.

Thak you for your cooperation.

Best Regards,

Sandra Mitreska

Hi Sandra,

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your interest in Aspose products. What you are asking for is called OOXML charts. Unfortunately, at the moment, Aspose.Words does not support this feature. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

As my colleague already suggested earlier, you can try using Aspose.Report to generate charts and insert them into MS Word documents using Aspose.Words.

Best regards.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 6001) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(17)