Informative message for Table of Content in a document

Hello,
As it is designed, I can create a table of content by pressing F9 in TOC area. Unless I tell the users to press F9, most of the users wouldn’t know how to create TOC. So, I was wondering if there is a way to display a message in TOC area and have it deleted when F9 is pressed? For example, I want to display a message saying “Hightlight this sentence and press F9 to create TOC.” After I place this message in TOC area and press F9, the TOC is generated, but the message is still in the position. Is there a way to delete a sentence in Aspose?
Thanks,
Michelle

Hi
Thanks for your request. Could you please attach your document for testing?
In addition, I think that you could use macro to update TOC automatically. Please see the following link for more information:
https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/topic/the-filename-field-does-not-automatically-update-when-you-open-a-document-in-word-de2bfb95-d990-1ced-a618-5ac0a2ec1be4
Best regards.

Thanks, Alexey. I will look at the URL. Also, I just realized that this may not be an Aspose issue. This is more like Microsoft Word features since I want to delete a message after F9 is pressed.
Thanks for your quick response!
Michelle