Initial DOCX file load return different page count compare to print preview

Hi,

When I load the attached docx file with the code below it return page count = 2 but when the same document is view from print preview via MS Word, it shows page count = 1.
What I need to do in order to get the same page count when loading the file with Aspose.

Document wdoc = new Document(input);
Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions dOptions = new Aspose.Words.Saving.ImageSaveOptions(Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Tiff);
dOptions.ImageColorMode = ImageColorMode.BlackAndWhite;
dOptions.Resolution = 200;
dOptions.UseAntiAliasing = false;
dOptions.UseHighQualityRendering = false;
int pc = wdoc.PageCount;

pc value returned 2

Aspose.Words.dll v 13.4.0.0

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.6.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-8513. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

Can I get an update on this issue?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. I have verified the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and regret to share with you that this issue has been postponed till a later date. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

@praetorion,
The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-8513) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 18.2 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 18.2 update.
Please also check the following articles: