Initial zoom on Office 2016 for Mac is wrong/strange (Aspose Slides)

Hi

We just upgraded to 16.12.0.0 from a really old version.

And now users with Mac get the initial zoom of 10% on ppt files and 66% on pptx files. This has never been an issue before, and we have never set any zoom our selves in the files generated. This has just worked fine before.

I have attached two slides and a screenshot of how a ppt file opens (which had to be censored a bit, but you will get the picture).

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kimsy
Hi Kimsy,

I have verified the generated presentations in PowerPoint 2010 and PowerPoint 2013. However, I have only been able to reproduce the issue in PowerPoint 2010. I have also observed that you are using Aspose.Slides for .NET 16.12.0 on your end. The latest version available at present is Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.2.0 and I suggest you to please first try using the latest version on your end. If you are still able to reproduce the issue then please share the working sample project along with source presentation so that we may investigate the issue further.

Best Regards,

Hi

I have gotten the same response for 17.2.I have not testet it in older windows version, but in Office for Mac the problem is still there.

I have attached a .cs (inside the zip) file which generates the same result that our system does.

Regards,
- Kimsy

Hi Kimsy,

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you using Aspose.Slides for .NET 17.2.0 and have been able to observe the issue. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-38526 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-38526) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.