Inline styles lost in html to pdf conversion

Most inline styles relating to text are lost when converting html to pdf. In my attached example, styles on most elements (div, p, h3, table, tr, td) are ignored. Span seems to be the only element which works.

Note: text is wrapped in the table because I'm using UpdateTableLayout

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

First of all, please note that Aspose.Words was originally designed to work with MS Word documents. Upon processing HTML, some features of HTML might be lost. You can find a list of limitations upon HTML exporting/importing here:
http://www.aspose.com/documentation/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/save-in-the-html-format.html

Secondly, I have attached a modified version of your input HTML here for a possible work around. In this case, you can try defining style classes to be able to get the desired output. Moreover, HTML table row styling is currently not supported by Aspose.Words. I have linked your request to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-3703) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.