Inquiry about Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi Karamvir Mor,

I am sorry for the inconvenience. I have used exactly same code snippet shared by and have been able to generate the table successfully. For your kind reference, I have also shared my project code as well along with generated presentation. I have also shared the generated presentation along with the snapshots of PP2007 and PP2010 view. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Thanks and Regards,

Hi Mudassir,

We have been able to isolate the issue. I think it’s related to the Operating System.

We have run the code provided by you on couple of m/c with Window XP + MS Office 2007. But every time we have got the same error.

Then we have tried this code on a m/c with Window Server 2003 + MS Office 2007 and it worked.

Do we have the pre-requisite/requirement document that we should follow for using the ASP.NET Slide DLL?

Appreciated. Thanks for your help.

Karamvir Mor

Hi Karamvir Mor,

I don't feel Aspose.Slides for .NET is dependent on environment as I have used project code in Windows XP 2002 SP3 + PowerPoint 2007 and Windows 7 Professional + PowerPoint 2010. In both scenarios, it worked for me perfectly fine. For assurance, you may please try using project code on fresh installation of Windows XP and it will hopefully work.

Thanks and Regards,