Insert a PDF into another PDF

Other than using the Insert function of Facades.PdfFileEditor(), is there another to insert one PDF into another PDF? Can the Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf do this?

Hi,

Thanks for using our products.

Please try using Document class present under Aspose.Pdf namespace to accomplish your requirement. Please visit the following link for further information on Concatenate PDF Files

In case it does not satisfy your requirement or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

I’m using Aspose.Pdf.Generator.Pdf to create a new PDF. I want to insert other existing PDFs into my new PDF, during the creation process. Can this be done?

Hi,

As per your requirement, you can save the resultant PDF file being generated with Aspose.Pdf.Generator into stream object and pass the same stream object to create a new instance of Document object. Then load an existing PDF file using Document object and append the pages using the link that I have shared earlier. Please note that Document object provides the capability to create as well as load the existing PDF documents. In case you still face any issue or you have any further requirement, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for your inconvenience.