Insert an Aspose.Cells.Worksheet in an Aspose.Words.Document

Hi All,
I use C#.
I have to generate a pdf document with the concatenation of 3 documents ( 1 MS Word (.doc) + 1 Worksheet MS Excel (.xlsx) + 1 MS Word (.doc)). And I would like to know how to insert a Worksheet (modify with Aspose.Cells) at the end of a first MS Word Document and after, add the third MS Word document.
Thanks a lot for you help.

Hi Gautier,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that inserting new OLE objects into a Word Document and updating existing OLE objects is not supported at the moment. I have linked your request to the appropriate new feature (WORDSNET-1206) in our issue tracking system. You will be notified as soon as this feature is supported.

You can join MS Words document by using Document.AppendDocument method. Please read following documentation links for your kind reference.
https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/insert-and-append-documents/

In your case, I suggest you please convert your Excel document into Word document. Unfortunately, there is no direct way to convert Excel document to Word. However, it is possible using Aspose.Words + Aspose.Cells. I have attached a simple converter for you (See the attached class). Here is how you should use it:

ConverterXls2Doc xls = new ConverterXls2Doc();
Aspose.Cells.Workbook wb = new Aspose.Cells.Workbook(@"C:\Temp\in.xlsx");
Document doc = xls.Convert(wb);
doc.Save(@"C:\Temp\out.doc");

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-1206) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(7)