Insert Html Content Into Excel Cell

I need to show below html content to excel cell :

String content = "Details of the Client, [Check Contact] have been modified. <table><tr><td class="valign-Top">Client Type 123 <span style="color:red">*</span>:</td><td><div class="strick-out">Internal</div><div>test</div></td></tr><tr><td class="valign-Top">Description <span style="color:red">*</span>:</td><td><div class="strick-out">testingggg</div><div>testinggggerertwrt</div></td></tr></table>"

i have tried below code but did not work out :

Cell.HtmlString=content

Please do needful.

Thanks,
Kirtesh Suthar

@ksuthar26,

We reproduced the issue as you mentioned by using the HTML string you pasted to be set for the cell. We found when inserting HTML content Into MS Excel worksheet cell, the contents are not formatted properly.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): CELLSNET-53212

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

@ksuthar26
Cell.HtmlString only supports rich text and does not support complex layouts.

I have added Newline support for TR in the next fix , but the two div layouts are still not supported because the text in one cell cannot be arranged freely.