The HTML style string is inserted in aspose.word 20.2 In Windows system, the font style is Song typeface. However, after executing the. Net core 2.2 code export in Linux system, the exported font is Times New Roman. The font is very compact, which is not abnormal
To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:
- Your simplified input Word document
- The HTML file or String you are inserting in Word document
- Aspose.Words 20.2 generated DOCX file showing the undesired behavior
- The problematic Font file
- Please also create a standalone simple Console Application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.
As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.